Corporate Giving and Sponsorship
To achieve our goals Sierra Avalanche Center, a 501(c)3 non profit, relies on the generous support of individuals, corporate partners, resorts, and foundations who share our vision. Two thirds of the annual funding comes from private donations like yours and we appreciate it. In order to meet a growing demand for our services we need to expand our forecasting staff and our educational programs. If this interests you please contact us to find out how you can help. All contributions directly support our programs and help to ensure that the programs will continue.
Summit ~ $10,000 and above Receive logo placement in the highest category and special recognition for support that fuels the daily avalanche advisory. Your logo and web link are on the top of the Sponsors page and rotate on all SAC web page headers including the daily avalanche advisory. Receive a week of banner ad space rotation during the season and special recognition through social media, local radio and website marketing of partnership.
Forecaster ~ $5,000 and $9,999 Receive logo placement with a link to your website rotating on all of our web page headers including the daily avalanche advisory in addition to listing on the top of the Sponsors Page. You will receive marketing and promotion through programs, events, and social media posts through the season. SAC will co host an in house presentation at your shop or location to promote basic avy awareness and education. Please contact us to work out details. Booth space at BC ball and 4 tickets
Observer ~ $2,500 to $4,999 Receive logo placement with a link to your website on our Sponsors page and promotion through marketing and social media associated with an event or program you support to raise funds for SAC programs.
Partner ~ $1,000 to $2,499 Receive logo placement on our sponsors page and promotion through marketing and social media associated with an event or program you support to raise funds for SAC programs.
Depending on the level of commitment, partners receive a set of benefits that create visibility throughout the snow sports community and help credibly position them as leaders.
There are a number of ways to support us that include:
- A direct financial contribution
- A contribution based on sales revenue from a specific product line or co-branded product
- Host an event Marketing support
- Or an in-kind donation that we can use in raffles or auctions as part of a fundraising event
Each winter season we have several fundraising events and online giving campaigns planned that Sponsors can contribute raffle items towards.
For all partnership inquiries, please contact our executive director at:
- Avalanche Awareness at PT Revolution | 12/01/2023 |
- Avalanche Awareness Season Kickoff | 12/27/2023 |
- Motorized Avalanche Rescue: January 4th at Tahoe Meadows (AKA Mt Rose Meadows) | 01/04/2024 |
- Motorized Avalanche Rescue: January 5th at Tahoe Meadows (AKA Mt Rose Meadows) | 01/05/2024 |
- Motorized Avalanche Rescue: January 6th at Tahoe Meadows (AKA Mt Rose Meadows) | 01/06/2024 |
- 1 of 2
- next ›