The USDA Forest Service avalanche centers are continuing to operate despite the partial government shutdown because of the critical public safety information they provide.
Attached are the Board of Directors meeting minutes. Please click on the link below to view proceedings.
The public is always welcome to attend our meetings.
The Sierra Avalanche Center Board typically meets the first Tuesday of every month during the winter season. Meetings are held at 5:30 pm at Incline Village Library, 845 Alder Ave, Incline Village, NV 89451
There is a public comment period at the beginning of each meeting if you would like to address the board. All other feedback or comments can be sent to email@example.com
- Lift Tickets~ Northstar, Heavenly & Kirkwood | 12/19/2018 to 04/14/2019 | $129
- Backcountry Ski Maps ~ SAC Fundraiser | 01/15/2019 to 01/31/2019 | $20
- Motorized Level 1: January 25, 26, 27 in Truckee | 01/25/2019 to 01/27/2019 |
- Motorized Level 1: February 1, 2, 3 in Truckee | 02/01/2019 to 02/03/2019 |
- Motorized Level 1: February 22, 23, 24 in South Lake Tahoe | 02/22/2019 to 02/24/2019 |
- 1 of 2
- next ›