A first hand account of the Nov 16 Hourglass avalanche became available on Nov 21. Read it here.
Attached are the Board of Directors meeting minutes. Please click on the link below to view proceedings.
The public is always welcome to attend our meetings.
The Sierra Avalanche Center Board typically meets the first Tuesday of every month during the winter season. Meetings are held at 5:30 pm at Incline Village Library, 845 Alder Ave, Incline Village, NV 89451
There is a public comment period at the beginning of each meeting if you would like to address the board. All other feedback or comments can be sent to email@example.com
- UNR ~ Avalanche Awareness | 11/29/2017 |
- Sierra Nevada College ~ Avalanche Awareness Night | 11/30/2017 |
- Flight Deck Sports Bar and Grill~ Snowmobile Movie and SAC Fundraiser | 12/01/2017 | $10
- SAFE AS Avalanche Intro Class | 12/02/2017 to 12/10/2017 |
- Fireside Pizza ~ The Coming of Winter | 12/05/2017 | $10
- 1 of 2
- next ›