In partnership with:
Week in Review for 11/18/2017 - 11/24/2017
Submitted by andy on Mon, 11/27/2017 - 13:11
Dates of the Week:
11/18/2017 to 11/24/2017
- Weak layer at the base of the snowpack on northerly aspects gains strength and is no longer reactive.
- Snowpack goes through full-depth melt-freeze transitions at all elevations. Snowpack now looks more like a shallow spring snowpack.
- Very warm temperatures with highs in the 50's at all elevation
- Light rain up to at least 10000 ft. on 11/20
- High pressure for most of the week